My name is Ken Latman. I currently live in Cleveland/Akron area and work as a motion graphics designer, photographer, illustrator and web designer. I have worked in publishing for the engineering and machine industry and in the last 10 years within the medical and healthcare providers and supplier's market sphere. This blog was started as a creative outlet for myself and to get some of the cool stuff i've done and photographed off from being hidden on my hard drive. It is a work in progress with the hope not only to share my work but tips, links to resources and overall cool inspiration stuff. I can not promise greatness but only moving in a direction to greater things.
I'm a pentax shooter and I will stand by my gear.
It is not the brand that makes the photo art but the artist eye that makes a great photo.
My point and shoot though is a Canon G9.
- Pentax K200D
- smc PENTAX DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited
- smc PENTAX DA 40mm F2.8 Limited
- smc PENTAX DA 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED
- Tamron SP AF 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II LD Aspherical (IF) * my fav
- Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG APOMacro HSM II
- Sigma 28-70mm F2.8-4 DG
- Sigma 30mm F1.4
- Black Rapid R4 Strap
- Acratech Universal "L" Bracket
- Induro AX113 Tripod
- Gitzo GT1541T Tripod
- Manfrotto 222 Joystick Head
- Manfrotto 488RC2 Midi Ball Head
Software I try to use in my day job
- Adobe After Effects CS4/CS5
- Trapcode Particular
- Trapcode Form
- Trapcode Shine
- Trapcode Lux
- Video Copilot Lens Flare
- DIgital Element Aura Sky
- CycoreFX HD
- Adobe Photoshop CS4/CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS4/CS5
- Maxon Cinema 4D
- Apple Final Cut Pro
Not so notable things About Me
I'm not from Ohio but originally from CT.
A distant cousin did play baseball for the Cleveland Indians.
My only two cars I have owned have been Subarus.